Thursday 24 April 2014

Happiness :)

Today I would lile to write about happiness which is very important in our lives :) It is the most beautiful of all feelings. I thinkt that happy people live longer because they don't worry and they are in good mood and look on the bright side of everything. A happy person is one who has satisfied all of your needs. But there are many people who are unhappy because they cannot be enthustiastic about small things. And because of this we shouldn't wait for unusual events which may never happen. I think that we should enjoy our everyday life. We have one life and we have to survive it in the best way. Everyone of us have different needs to be happy. For example men need a good car or stereo equipment to be happy while we, women, are happy when can buy new clothes, go to a meeting with a friend or go to the hairdresser. :) I think that people which are happy can cope with problems more easily. Many people think that to be happy they have to have money, an interesting job or be healthy. I think that it is impossible to have everything. I follow a wise of piece of advice: " Don't worry, be happy" and "Carpe diem!". :)




2 comments:

  1. I try to value small things in my life, but unfortunately I don't remember to do that all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right! we should be happy and benefit our life but in my opinion, nowadays, people are more concerned about theirs problems than before and they underestimate a gift of life..

    ReplyDelete