Wednesday 5 November 2014

Swimming pool

I think that everyone likes to come to the pool. This is a great way to relax and forget about the problems, and also to lose weight. Swimming is a social activity as well as a physical exercise. Pools provide venues for meeting new people and socializing with friends. Few days ago I read an article that says that we should clean under a shower in pools without swimwear. In the opinion of the Chief Sanitary Inspector the pool area is a breeding ground for a variety of harmful bacteria and hence the recommendation that before the entrance to the pool each washes thoroughly, bur without the swimswers. This raises various controversies because it is a situation in which people can feel embarrassed. Many people can be ashamed to do it. I think that people go to the pool to have a rest and spend a nice time but not feel embarrassed. And what do you think about this recommendation?

2 comments:

  1. I don't like swiming pool very much, because I have a ''lucky'' that always when I go to swim there are so many people that I have to be very carreful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, in a few days they will say that just the opposite is true ;)

    ReplyDelete