Wednesday 26 November 2014

Teen magazines

Today, I would like to write about teen magazines. When I was a child, I had to buy all kind of them. I was reading Bravo, Bravo Girl, Dziewczyna, Trzynastka, Popcorn and so on. I remember that I loved to read Bravo and Bravo Girl. These magazines are the largest and most popular magazines for girls. In these magazines are always the posters of idols. In these magazines we can read about the youth problems. I remember that when I was a child, it was the most important and fascinating for me. I think that Teenage magazines like Bravo are of high importance for the music industry as an advertising medium, because we can founds ads about music in all Bravo formats. In these magazines we can also buy all sorts of additives, such as bracelets, calendars, tattoos. In Dziewczyna were rumors from the world of show business, as well as fashion sessions and a section devoted to beauty. The journal psychologists also gave advice to readers who were sending to them letters and e-mails. Trzynastka is a magazine dedicated to fashion, beauty, celebrities and contains articles counselling. Each issue comes with a gift. I think that almost every girl was reading these magazines. Today when I see them in shops, it reminds me of my childhood. 


1 comment:

  1. omg! I remember these magazines!! I was reading them a lot, when I was 13 or 14 years old...I loved to buy them! Does "Bravo" still exist? :o

    ReplyDelete