Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas time :)

Today I would like to write about Christmas in my house because tomorrow I'll start the Christmas break. I cannot wait to have these holidays because they are my favorite holidays. ;) I think that tomorrow or after tomorrow I'll decorate Christmas tree and also my room with fairy lights. ;)
I love the festive atmosphere at home ;) I started to feel it 2 weeks ago when I when I baked with my grandmother and my mother gingerbread. They are delicious ;) In my house everyone buys each other gifts, which after the Christmas Eve are unpacked. I remember when I was a child I had to know some carol by heart because when Santa Clause was coming I had to recite it to get gifts. :)
Usually the Santa Clause was my grandfather or my grandmother. On the Christmas table is always 12 dishes and one free tableware for the wanderer. Under the tablecloth is the hay. Christmas Eve begins the celebration with a prayer and breaking of the Christmas wafer (opÅ‚atek). After the First Star appears in the sky and after sharing the Christmas wafer, the Supper begins. After the Christmas Eve my all family sing the carols. After we go to Christmas midnight mass. Christmas time is very family because we spend time with our relatives. During Christmas we eat a lot od very delicious dishes. I love carp in various forms. :D 


And today I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)





3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas for you too :) Feliz Navidad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait this Wednesday and all these free days! I will definitely spend this time with my family and friends, like you :) I would like to wish you Merry Christmas and see you in 2015!

    ReplyDelete