Thursday 11 December 2014

Miss Poland

A few days ago, I watched with my boyfriend Miss Poland. It was jubilee gala which was connected with 25th anniversary of Miss Poland. On 6. July 1990 Aneta Kręglicka who was the first Miss Poland crowned the next Miss Eva Szymczak who was from Łódź. This year twentyfive candidates from all regions of Poland participated in this event. They presented themselves in costumes inspired by folk, bikinis, beautiful wedding dresses and elegant evening dresses. This competition was conducted by Paulina Sykut-Jeżyna, Krzysztof Ibisz, Agnieszka Popielewicz and Zygmunt Chajzer. But only 10 candidates took part in the final. I don't like the way in which the girls are selected to the final. I think that people who are watching this event should choose the girl who is the most beautiful. Unfortunately, the final ten is selected by jury. Everyone has a different taste and I think that the jury isn't competent to choose the most beautiful girl in Poland. This year unusually Rafał Maślak who is the Mister Poland awarded the crown to the beautiful Miss Poland 2014. It was caused by the absence of Ada Sztajerowska who was the Miss Poland 2013. Ada had to be in Britain where was the meeting of girls who partecipate in Miss World. In this competition won Ewa Bozena Mielnicka from Ostrołęka.

1 comment:

  1. to be honest, I never watch this type of shows cause for me, they are really "fake". In my opinion, everything is arranged and the whole idea of choosing "the most beautiful" seems to me ridiculous because as far as I'm concerned, everybody's beautiful in their own way :)

    ReplyDelete