Tuesday 21 January 2014

Sport

Sport is very important in our lives. It is also a popular leisure activity. It is known that people who do physical exercises keep fit and healthy, but it has also some disadvantages, for example injuries. But, first of all, taking up a sport has also many different psychological benefits. First, practising sport we can forget about stresses and problems of everyday life and second, it is a great way of spending free time. :) The product of practicing sports is good physical health, which ultimately impacts mental health. Practising sport regularly, a few hours a week, seems sufficient. And also if you take up a sport, you’ll meet new people, new friends. We can get to know new people and identify with a group. The feeling of satisfaction and often success increases also our self-esteem. But nowadays, when we have Internet, fewer and fewer people practise sport. They prefer playing computer games or watching television. 

For me, the best is volleyball, because I can play with a team. I like to work with others and playing volleyball also helps me to relax. ;) I also like watching volleyball matches in TV. It is very exciting. :) But my mom does not like when I scream and I'm firmly nervous while I'm watching these matches. I also like jogging which calms me.
But we have many other kinds of sport: volleyball, basketball, hockey, jogging, skating, tennis, baseball and many others. And what is your favorite kind of sport? 
Finally, I think you should practise sports, it is the best thing that you can do. Just do it! Take up a sport!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what is also very important, especially for us, the girls, is the fact that sport lets us lose extra weight! Personally, I truly recommend jogging! When you're running, you can forget about all your problems! It really helps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course. I completely agree with you! :)

      Delete
  3. My favourite is dancing;) but I like watching other kinds of discipline, like football or volleyball

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will probably make you laugh, but my recommendation is Zumba :) It combines very intensive workout with the best fun you can have - dance. Nothing works better to cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete